Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 7

For over a year now, I've been interning at Little Monsters Photography in Flushing, Mi (about 30 minutes from my house). Kari Coon, who is the photographer, is pretty awesome!! : ) She helps me out a ton---she's bought me smoothies, given me rolls of background paper, lent me her dog for a few hours, let me use her studio a few times to take pictures of Drew & Kailyn, and now--for this entry--lent me her son(in her studio) to photograph for a school assignment!! (Thanks, Kyle!!)



This is a picture of the set up. 1 softbox shooting into a reflector.
Camera settings: ISO100, f8, 1/160.

Final result (kinda breaking my photo-a-day rule:

and

and


I got a lot of good photos, the rest will probably be somewhere on my photography website (www.erinwyattphotography.smugmug.com)

one week in the blog world, down : )

and check out:
www.littlemonstersphotography.com

1 comment: